LUMBERTON, NJ, May 2012 – BLANCO, color innovator and manufacturer of German engineered sinks and faucets, expands the BLANCO SILGRANIT II Color App for iPhone and iPad by adding a greater selection of kitchen sinks to assist designers and homeowners in creating the ideal kitchen. The new Color App includes 63 SILGRANIT II color sink choices and nine new BLANCO stainless steel sinks. In addition, the groundbreaking BLANCO CERANA™ Apron Front Fireclay reversible sink will also be available, giving the user the choice of either going for the contemporary or traditional look.
The user-friendly application makes the experience of creating a personalized kitchen exciting with a selection of 72 stunning BLANCO sinks and 26 popular counterstones including CaesarStone® and Zodiaq. App users may snap a photo of any countertop and add it to the collections to create their own combinations, or modify the current countertop selections by uploading their own images. The selected sink and counter composites appear together as in a real kitchen installation and can be saved to a Favorites Folder to be shown to a builder, contractor, residential designer or friends. The free BLANCO SILGRANIT II Color App is available for download on iTunes (iPad) and iTunes (iPhone). The basic version of the app is also available on Google Play for Android smartphones.
“The updated BLANCO SILGRANIT II Color App is fun and easy to use with even more sinks and countertops to choose from,” states Tim Maicher, Director of Marketing for BLANCO. “It’s very hard to imagine what your sink and countertops will look like together. The BLANCO SILGRANIT II Color App lets you see and play with different combinations before you make a decision. By adding the additional sinks in stainless steel and especially the new CERANA fireclay, we are giving homeowners, designers and fabricators the flexibility and tools to see how their sink will look when paired with various countertop materials.”
BLANCO SILGRANIT II Color App Details:
- - Easy and intuitive iPhone/iPad/Android App lets user mix and match BLANCO sinks with countertops to find the perfect match
- - 63 different styles of SILGRANIT II sinks
- - NEW: Ten styles of BLANCO’s stainless steel and hand-finished CERANA fireclay sink selections
- - 26 colorful countertop choices
- - Ability to search by sink or counter to start
- - Ability to photograph a counter and add it to the App (for devices with cameras)
- - Users can store designs in a Favorites folder to share or save for later
- - The Store Locator function allows users to locate where to purchase a BLANCO sink by simply entering their home zip code and connecting with a retail outlet where BLANCO products are available
- - Users may also connect with www.blancoamerica.com to learn more about their selected sink options
- - Available free on iTunes (iPhone), iTunes (iPad) or Google Play for Android smartphones.
For three generations, BLANCO has quietly and passionately elevated the standards for luxury sinks, faucets and decorative accessories. Proud of its European heritage and award-winning German engineering, BLANCO is steadfastly committed to their tradition of high quality, innovative design and unsurpassed service since 1925. Today, BLANCO is the only supplier in the world to produce its own sinks from start to finish in three materials. Dedicated to quality without compromise, every sink is closely inspected many times before it receives the BLANCO name.
A remarkable history of firsts emphasizes BLANCO’s zeal for innovation including the first stainless steel sink to achieve a 10mm radius –STEELART® – the first to market colored hard composite sinks – and BLANCO’s pioneering MicroEdge™ technology with its virtual flushmount edge.
BLANCO has a long tradition of environmental stewardship and their production facilities operate to strict DIN EN ISO 14001 environmental performance standards.
BLANCO is the brand of choice in the luxury sink and faucet category for its unparalleled quality and an inspirational breadth of design possibilities. From the precision craftsmanship and artistic creativity of its STEELART brand to the stunning durability of its ground breaking SILGRANIT® collection, BLANCO has proven that the sink is far more than a mere functional element in the kitchen.
Since 1994, BLANCO has been a member of the Caux Round Table (CRT), an international network of principled business leaders and companies working to promote a moral capitalism.